Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Its been "A" while

I got an A in chem! I also got an A- in Biology, but I'm not as pumped about it. The new summer semester starts today. Doing things I actually like surprisingly changes my attitude about school. I'm ready to tackle school like my best friend tackles chocolate cake.

My search for work is a failing one. I want to find something in the medical field, but they don't seem to want me, not even for poop duty. Hahaha, poop duty. Someday I'm gonna look at that and gasp at how immature I was. Or I might still laugh. I've decided to put my hours in as a volunteer. I think that's the best option for me right now.

People say if you do what you love you might as well get paid for it, but I don't see that as an option right now. So, I'll start off with not getting paid for it. I want to try to get into the nic-unit. If anyone deserves care, it's those little ones. I know if I'm going to become a doctor I can't think about people "deserving" care, but I do feel guiltless taking care of someone who can't hold a gun versus one who just shot his wife and himself. I'm not sure how often that happens though.

Well, I'd better start preparing for my next first day again. I'll be writing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment