Monday, June 21, 2010

To Read or Not to Read

It's not a question of whether or not I think my life is interesting enough to scan over and over again. It's more of a question of sharing my experiences with people.

I'm going on my last week of the first summer session of classes. I'm pretty nervous about my grades. I'm going to have to work extra hard this week to obtain the mark I want, but it will be worth it. There is so much reward getting a well-deserved grade. School, in the past, was easy for me. Working for my grades equated to working for my good looks. Just kidding(sort of). Anyway, it was easy. Now that I have so much besides school on my mind, it's harder to make those grades without struggling at least a little.

I wanted an A, I may be getting an A- or a B+. I know it sounds pathetic, complaining about such a high grade, but this is not me. I should be getting straight A's with no question. I'm twice as intelligent as I seem but three times less dedicated. That's where I stumble.

Well I have one week to buckle down and score the way I want to.

See you after this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment